Thursday, March 5, 2009

Poor Baby

Ziva had a tummy virus a couple of weeks ago. I have to say that it caught me way off guard. Not that I expect sickness. I just...I don't know. We were on the way to the store. I had just parked. Ziva made this weird sound. I turned around and smiled at her. Got out of the car. Started to get her out of her chair. Noticing nothing till I looked down and she had projectile vomited, missing the top of her dress and car seat, and hit lock/button area and her shoes. The fun stuff to clean. Needless to say we did not go shopping. We turned right around and went home. I striped her in the drive way. She was sick for three days. It was so sad. It was the first time Ziva was actually sick sick. Running a fever...the works. Day two, or was it three, I changed at least a dozen dirty diapers and I'm being nice when I call them dirty. Now she is better. Jason and I managed not to get sick. All is fine now. Still working on getting the smell out of the car seat.

Sick Baby


No comments: