Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An Afternoon at Forsyth Park

We spent Sunday afternoon at Forsyth Park. It was an beautiful spring day. Everyone was out. We had high hopes for a very successful "photo shoot" with Ziva. We love the pictures we got of her...they're just not the ones I had planned. :) I just knew she would love the flowers and want to play with them and hold them and smell them and touch them...and apparently have nothing to do with them. All she wanted to do was pick up dead Live Oak leaves. So look closely in the pictures and you will see her handful of dead leaves. Any flowers on or around her are props staged by Jason and me. Regardless of our photo woes, we had an awesome time and loved every minute of it.


Dogs!
This is just one of many pictures of Ziva petting dogs on this outing. Savannah is a very dog friendly town and I truly believe that there were more dogs at the park than people. We spent a lot of our time chasing Z down as she went to look at them. These two...well...forgive us fellow Hog fans...are actually close relatives of Uga the UGA mascot.






Forsyth Fountain




"Look Daddy!"



Hmmm...Leaves.




Counting Her Leaves

Going to Find More Leaves

A Springtime Statue of Liberty
Just one more example of how off base my "photo shoot" plans are. I just knew Z would want to wear this headband and pose for wonderful Easter pictures to send to friends and family. This is the best one I got. Can't you just see the question in her eyes..."Why do you do these things to me?"

Guard Dog
This cute pup was stationed at the Row House that we parked in front of. I do not think he moved an inch while we were gone. Isn't he too cute!?! And yes, the house number is 9 1/2. Gotta love Savannah.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I saw your comment on the run a muck and remembered you, I haven't been here in ages! so your little girl is so cute! She is getting so big!
we are taking financial peace and it's kicking my butt. arg.
I still need to meet you sometime when you are hanging out with the cates! :)