Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chillin' with Poppy

My parents helped us out a lot this Jan. and Feb. In total they were here just over a month. That may seem like a long time to some of you but it was a blessing for us. We really needed them. My mom actually came down to visit while Jason was gone on training and then she stayed to help me get ready for the move. On her way home she got stopped by the ice storm about the same time my car died for good. This was three days before the actual move. A day later my mother was back with my dad in tow. They were such a big help!

For instance in this picture, Z is working on teething (still). All she wanted to do is watch Cinderella and sit with Poppy. All he wanted to do was read his paper and sit with Ziva. It was so cute. They were inseparable.








No comments: