Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's Been a While

We're back! Actually we've not been that far from home in the past month. We have just been real busy. Things seem to be falling into place now, especially the stack of unopened boxes I still have to get to.

When I'm not tending to my sweet toddler (that's right, no longer a baby) I have been working on putting this house together. I have been working on it night and day. In addition to that I am the unofficial office assistant to Jason. I do have to admit, I've been sleeping with the boss. Yeah, I just said that. I have also been helping with the townhouses in SC (the ones we were living in and managing for free rent). The Lord brought a couple (to take over management) that I believe is going to work out wonderfully.

Jason has been doing great. He tells me he really likes his job. He gets to wear scrubs everyday so what's not to like. Of course the plethora of boutique ties he has acquired is a bit useless but at least they're real pretty. Jason has been working his tail off. I am so impressed with his dedication. His territory is the lower HALF of GA. Wow! A lot of driving. A lot of work. It seems to be the season for that in his life but we are okay with it. This job is such a blessing. WE would love to share how much in detail. Just ask.

Z is Z. Of course the rest of the posts will be about her so really there is no need to talk about her here.

All and all we are good. Though we fell behind on our posts, we did keep up with you all out there in blog land.

1 comment:

Kim said...

It's about time!!! I guess I will forgive you. Glad to hear you are doing well. Ziva looks as precious as ever.