Thursday, January 8, 2009

Group Pictures

We did snap a couple of group pictures. I am finding the older I get that A) these are harder to take because of the addition of children and B) the older I get the less I like how I look in these pictures. Regardless, I love these pictures. They are pieces of history of these fleeting moments I call a life. I can't wait to get really old and look back and these and enjoy the memories we all made together. Hopefully then I'll be too old to see how bad look in the pictures.



The Walkers and us.
My Family - The Ivys

The Canards and us.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am a loser and have been checking the blog for updates a couple times a day. We are so sorry that we weren't able to make it to the party. Ashlen isn't traveling well these days. We missed seeing you guys.

Ziva looks like she had a blast with Christmas and her birthday. The decorations look awesome.