Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas in Fort Smith, AR

While in OKC we took a tiny trip to my parents. I believe we were there less than 24 hours, which is sad, but it was a good time. We wanted my mother to have her own little Christmas with her first and only grandchild. I think she enjoyed it...Ziva had a good time too.

Trying to get Ziva to take a decent picture in front of the tree.


We failed.




Ziva (she wasn't in to pictures this night) with Poppy and Nanny.



Ziva and Uncle Robbie. This is the only picture we got Ziva to smile for and yes that is one of her smiles.






Pulling paper out of Christmas bags. Much more fun that trying to open wrapping paper.




Taking off the bracelette that Nanny got her...I guess she's more a diamond girl.




Once again playing with the paper, ribbons and bows.

No comments: