Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What Are You Doing?!?

If you read the post before then you know that Ziva can put on her own shoes. Not on command but still she put them on herself. Anyway, what you don't know is that right after I took the pic, in the previous post, I immediately called daddy and the grandmas to brag. Well, while I was on the phone with Grand Jan the below "situation" developed. Basically, Ziva took one of my single serve coffee filters with the grounds "trapped" in it and shook it all over the floor. I was standing right beside her! But was so full of myself and my "awesome" parenting skills that I missed the whole mess developing. Good job Autumn!


"Hmmm...what have I done?"




All Over the Floor




" Look Mom. I can wipe it on the sofa."*



All clean.


*To make things worse I photographed everything "bad" my child did just like the parents do on AFV when their kids paint bedrooms or their siblings. Why is that bad? Because I said I wouldn't be that kind of parent! AHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: