Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Helping Mommy

Ziva LOVES to help. She puts her laundry in her basket. She throws trash away. She dusts. She loves to help and I really (excitement) think she is going to be a "cleanie." Or a person who being organized and clean comes naturally. Of course now that I have said that it won't come true. Anyway, back to helping. Ziva loves to help so I let her help bring in a couple of bags from the store. Usually they make it to the door and then she abandons them so she can support herself as she climbs in the door. This time there was a slight accident. I would label all the pictures but I think you can figure it out for yourself. They are in order of how the events actually unfolded.



Look closely Chad. That's your birthday card blowing away. Sorry about the shoe prints.




This is tough work.



NO FULTON!
Making sure the cat doesn't get out.



A job well done deserves a reward.

No comments: