Sunday, May 31, 2009

Charleston - Part III

These last series of photos are really for me. It maybe that I have lived in a historic town for years now, that I'm an artist, or I could be really weird, but these places are my favorite type of places. I could care less about statues, large fountains or open markets. What gets me excited is peeking into all those "secret gardens." Not really secret but you know what I mean. I could and have spent hours just walking about the residential parts of historic towns just too look into back yards, side porches or windows. I've just tagged myself as a peeping tom, oops. If you were to ask me to give you my tour this is all we would look at. So be careful coming to town and asking me to take you to my favorite places. It may not be what you are expecting.


I just want to run down this path.



I think these three arches use to be carriage house stall doors. Is that how you say it? Look at the different bricks filling in the arches. Hmmm.




View #1



A roll of the focus and View #2



Beautiful.
Just a handful of images of the nooks and crannies of Charleston.

No comments: