Monday, October 20, 2008

Peas and Thank You

The issue mentioned in the below paragraph has pretty much worked itself out. Still I thought some of you would enjoy these the photos and the back story.
I started having issues with Ziva while she would eat. She would get really frustrated and slap my hands. (I did discipline as much as you can a 9 month old. Basically I would hold her hands and say no. This lead to her trying to bite my hands that were holding her hands.) She would not eat. Big issues. I finally realized that this independent child of mine (yep, I prayed for that.) wanted to feed herself. Now we balance Ziva's meals between "baby" food and "big people" food. There are a couple of rough times but it has gotten much better.
Before the "Battle"

After the "Battle"


Cleaned up and ready to play in 5 minutes.

1 comment:

Just a Regular Guy said...

Welcome to the club...I hope it gets better for you! G-man is the pickiest eater ever...AV is getting better but she still has her moments. - CC