Thursday, October 16, 2008

Arkansas Trip - Parks Reunion

The main reason Ziva and I ended up in Arkansas is so that we could attend my mother's family reunion. Thanks maw for payin' for the trip. It was neat. We saw a lot of people, ate a lot of food, hugged a lot second cousins. If I were to describe it in one word I would say...overwhelming. Yet it was still fun. Here are only a hand full of pictures. I chose pictures on how cute Ziva looked not which relative I liked better.

The Photo and Memorabilia Table
There were so many awesome and intriguing pictures and stories!
My Mother, the youngest of 9, and her family.
Not pictured: Jason Mark Brown...so sad.

Ziva learning the finer points about Razorback Football from one of her mom's cousins.



Ziva and Uncle Richard.


Ziva getting her lunch from one of her 50 second cousins. Maybe not 50 but there are a whole lot of 'em!


No comments: