Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Arkansas Trip - Nanny and Poppy's House

Fort Smith was where we stayed most of the time. We did make it to NWA for a reunion or two. Ziva spent a lot of time with her Nanny and Poppy. I had to take care of some stuff over at our house that is still for sale. What I thought would take an afternoon took over three days. Sadly, I did not get a lot of time to visit everyone I wanted nor did I get to spend all the time with my daughter like I wanted. Still Mommy had to get these things done. While I was off working, Ziva spent a lot of time in her new swing that her grandparents bought for her. She LOVES to swing!
Just a Swingin' (Does anyone remember that song?)
Fun Flying High as well as a close up of those "Brown" Thighs

Ziva and her new jeans. Nanny hooked Ziva up with lots-o-cute-clothes!

Poppy, Ziva and Me. Poppy and I were on our way to Devil's Den. I needed to do some research and Poppy "needed" to do some fishing.



We couldn't get Ziva to fall asleep anywhere except in her bed even if we paid her in cereal. Then came her swing. She literally would swing until she passed out. I love my relaxed lil' girl.

No comments: