Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Hair Cut

It was very impromptu. I had stopped by and talked to Lina (our Italian stylist-seriously she's from Italy-I love talking to her about the differences of Americans and Europeans-anyway) about trimming Ziva's hair. Really just taking a tad off the ends of the curls on the top. So they sit better. Well, I took Z by to show Lina what I was talking about when out of no where Lina says "It's nothing, look" and starts cutting. She didn't cut much at all. Jason almost passed out. I'm glad she did it the way she did. We have been discussing this for weeks now and I was ready to do something about it. The back of her hair looks better. The curls aren't getting tangled in each other. These pictures are us "remaking" the situation. Even though Ziva was in my arms when it happened and she didn't have a clue what happened.




"No Clue"

No comments: