Sunday, July 20, 2008

Please Pray

Please pray for my brother, Robbie. Yesterday he overdosed and is in grave condition (doctor's words). They weren't sure he would make it through the night. He did but he is still in grave condition. His blood pressure is up but his liver, kidney and brain functions are causes for concern. Especially, his liver which could be shutting down and there is nothing we can do about that. He is not eligible (I'm not going to sugar coat this) for a transplant because he is a drug addict. Which is understandable but leaves him with the only option of his liver functions miraculously improving. We are praying for this, please join us. Please pray for my family. Pray for Robbie. Pray for his heart to soften during this no matter how long the Lord decides to give him. I would love for Robbie to get past all this and for Ziva to get to meet the wonderful boy we all knew.

We will keep you updated. Thank you in advance for all your prayers.



Robbie this spring at Ziva's dedication.

My favorite picture of "Little Robbie" (my pet name for him).

1 comment:

Just a Regular Guy said...

Keep us updated, I know you will. We will be praying for him. -Canards