Friday, July 18, 2008

28 Weeks - July 17th, 2008

28 Weeks brought some fun for us. Shots, eating out in a high chair, more shots, and the most fun is that Ziva can now recognize people she rarely, such as the nurse who gives her shots.

She has never clung like that. She hid her head in my neck. It was so sad but then so sweet to feel how much such needs me. It reminded me too of how we are with our heavenly Father. We cling and hide from bad things that may be coming and He holds us tight. Still sometimes we have to have these things happen, but we must remember He's still holding on to us. He is there to catch our tears.
How awesome a responsibility I have right now. I am one of the people in my daughter's life that will model the Lord's true and perfect love. The best way is not with words but with my actions. May the Lord always work in me a heart that is pure and centered on Him. So that I may pass on His love to Ziva and all those around me.



Fun in a High Chair...Stress for Mommy and Daddy




Waiting in the room...before the doctor arrives.




The look the nurse got when she walked into the room.



Showing off her outfit Gran Jan bought her.





No comments: