Thursday, July 10, 2008

The First Play Date

Ziva had her first play date yesterday. We went over to the Darrow's. Donna was watching her niece, Kahlen, who is 4 months. Both Ziva and I had a great time. It was awesome to watch the kids interact. It was also awesome to have someone fix me lunch!


Abi and Kahlen.

Ziva playing with Kahlen's hand.



Ziva playing with Kahlen's hand again.


Ziva and Elise.

Eye to Eye.


Abi and the quilt I made her. Her favorite color is orange and all the other colors match her room.


Speaking of eyes...Ziva has a thing for grabbing eyes. Not so good for babies. For all you concerned out there we did stop her...every time she went for Kahlen's eye. We eventually had to move her face out of Ziva's reach.

Ziva hangin' with the big kids.

1 comment:

Seth said...

Read your comment on my wife's blog... Here's to high school chemistry. Thanks again for leaving me high and dry... boy was that guy dry.