Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good Intentions

What is it said about good intentions? I swore up and down that I would stay on top of this blog. I haven't had an issue before this summer started. Sorry we have kept you waiting. We do have some good newa. Well, with the good comes the not so good. Now I wanted to do this with all the bells and whistles that we could afford. Yet, all I have right now is a couple of minutes of quiet before I have to rush off somewhere. Any way...

Good News! Jason, Ziva and I want to announce that we are expecting another addition to our family sometime around April 16th. We are very excited. Well, Jason and I am. Ziva is not grasping it but we really aren't surprised. This Friday will be 15 weeks. On the first of the month we had our second OB visit and everything checked out well. That's it. That's our good news. Please join us in praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby at the end of all this.

Not so good news. It has been a bit rough on me. That is all I will say. I haven't been able to pull it all together to get to this blog, let alone some housework that has started to pile up...like the clean laundry on the kitchen table. At least its clean, right? I am in the second trimester and some issues have started to decrease so I am hoping it will be a little less rough. At least for the time being. Enough of all this though. We're all healthy and happy and we are oh so sorry that we fell behind on the blog.

Now that we have covered that we will move on to some moments that we have enjoyed during our blog quietness.

No comments: