Sunday, October 25, 2009

Arkansas Trip/Fall 2009 - Creekmore Park

Okay so first off this post is out of order. Not sure how this happened but it did. This obviously happened after we arrived in AR. Not that it really matters. It just drives me crazy when this happens and I'm too lazy to fix it.

I got to take Ziva to one of my favorite parks in Fort Smith AR. Jason and I lived with in walking distance from it when we lived in Fort Smith. I do miss it because it is a very nice park. I did enjoy getting to share it with Ziva. I think she enjoyed it too. Only thing missing was Daddy.

Let's go!


Here...


...I...



...Go!



This place is fun...check out letters in background...not on purpose.



The wrong way to come down a slide.



That's better!




All Smiles





Up a Creek with out a Paddle





"Bug!"





Come on. Let's go!

No comments: