Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Trip 2009 - Little Rock

One of the reasons we were so insistent for this trip is that we wanted all the Brown cousins to get to know each other and play. It was so fun and so sweet to watch all of it "play" out. On a whole they did good with each other.


"Now, I'm older and that means I am in charge!"
Actually Ziva is just wanting to touch Julia, but I am betting that conversation will happen one day.



Kissin' Cousins




HUGS!
Ziva loved Julia. Had to work on being gentle.


Catch me if you can!



Talk about over whelmed.



The Boots.
A gift from Gran Jan that I have a feeling will be worn a lot this winter...whether necessary or not.



More Cousin Kisses.



Z, Poppy and Nanny



Hey Nanny! What's in your hair?!?




Bag-O-Ziva




Julia doesn't seem so sure about something.

No comments: