Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer Trip 2009 - The Dresses

Here are the dresses I made for the girls. I wanted to make them coordinating "boutique" dresses. It was the first time I had make little girl clothes that complicated. There are few things I would change in the directions (what were they thinking) and a few things I personally would do different. Still I am pretty proud of how they turned out. The fabric all come from the same line, Whimsy (sunrise palette) by Pillow and Maxfield. I hope the girls enjoyed them because I can't wait to make more!

Note: There are a lot of pictures. I wanted to take cute pictures of the girls and record the dress for my records. I also wanted to take the pictures outside in Jan and Marty's lovely backyard. I would have also liked to have the auto focus set. So you are going to see a few fuzzy pics and then a few others. The ones taken inside are closest to the fabrics true colors.






No comments: