Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome Little One!

Welcome, Julia Kate Carlson! After many long months and long hours of labor, this sweet bundle was born to Amy (Jason's sister) and Chad Carlson. I would tell you more about her but I wasn't in a place to write stuff down when I received the info. The best I can tell you is 19 inches (I think) and 6lbs and ?ounces. She was born last night around 9:30pm. I was taking a bath. (TMI!) We are so excited for Amy, Chad and Julia. We pray that the Lord blesses this time for them as well as the rest of their lives.

Julia Kate Carlson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Brown,

I was reading your blog and saw this adorable child's photo. As Editor of "Most Beautiful Child in the Universe" magazine, we must talk with you about having her on our cover. This neice of yours is something special, indeed. From the photo, I'd guess this precious child weighed in at 6lbs, 12oz, and measured an even 20 inches at birth.

Congratulations on this most adorable baby.

Regards,
Dahc H. Noslrac, Editor