Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Forsyth Park Inn

I have to give a shout out to the Forsyth Park Inn. You can find it at http://www.forsythparkinn.com/. It is right across from Forsyth and beautiful. It is one of my favorite inns on the Park. Well, we got an awesome parking spot when we went to the park. Which is a big deal and it just happened to be right next to the inn. I wanted to snap a couple of pictures of Z before we headed to the park. The owner happened to return to the inn as we are taking pictures and she invited us into to the garden to take pictures. She was so nice, the gardens were beautiful and Ziva wanted nothing to do with the camera. Still I loved getting to see what I have only got to see though the gate. I would suggest this place to anyone. The garden alone is worth it.

The sidewalk.






One of the huge trees in the back yard.




Walking on a stone walk way isn't easy.





No comments: