Friday, December 12, 2008

Ahhh Chooo! Bless You.

We made it over the crud that Ziva and I seem to get at the same time. Well, we've only been sick together one other time. Still it seems much worse when you are in it. It is hard to be a mommy and be sick at the same time, but I made it. Now it's time to pick up where I left off, hit the ground running, burn the late night oil, basically run around like a chicken with it's head cut off. It's Christmas time and I'm already behind on my "to do" list.

Actually, since we didn't decorate this year (sniff) I have less to do than some people. Still I have hundreds of cookies to bake and package. Gifts to wrap, but I'm done shopping. Cleaning to do. And there's packing for that 10 day trip...ahhhhhh.

I have finished my cards and mailed them. I do still have Ziva's Bday invites to get together and mail out. You are all invited. If you want to show up in OKC Jan.3 from 12-2. Of course all the other prep for that.

So that is it with us. Gotta get to that list. Hope you are all well and ready for this season.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ashlen and I both got sick at the same time about 1 1/2 months ago. It was also the week that Chad was having to burn the midnight oil at work. It was really the first time either of us had been sick (I don't count the feeding relating stuff) since she was born and it happened to be at the same time.

PS - What do you think of our husbands' comment war? I was not aware of it until after the fact.