Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So Now What

So these pictures probably don't make much sense when you first look at them so I will explain what happened. To put it plainly, Ziva got her video monitor camera down again. Below are the pictures I took of the monitor. They are dark and blurry, but oh so funny. Basically, it is what I saw happening.


This is her ceiling. She has paper lanterns hanging from her ceiling. That is what those faint circles are. That is what I first saw when I looked at the screen.


Then here is her looking directly into the lens. You can see her eye in the lower left corner of the picture.



In this one you can see her ear, eye and hair. That blurry mass in the lower right corner is her hand. Right after I took this picture Ziva started scratching the mic area. It made an awesome sound.

No comments: