Friday, June 27, 2008

Seriously, I'm Playing Here

We've probably already told you a thousand times how serious our daughter is, but I'm gonna tell ya again anyway. Ziva is so serious. She is the total opposite from Jason and me (at least we think so). Things may change, but right now serious is the MO for this baby. I don't think I have ever seen a baby so intense. Sometimes I just want to tell her, "Honey, lighten up. It's just a toy. You play with them." Yet, if this is who she is then so be it. In the picture below Ziva is "playing" with her Elmo remote. She has already studied it for hours but I guess she still needs to put more time in. God Bless her. She's not even one yet and she has better study habits than her parents. I guess that's what happens when you have an attention sp...what was I talking about?


No comments: