Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day - I

It must seem like a lot of pictures, but I could not help myself. I wanted to take a moment and reflect on the past six months. Doing that has brought me to the fact that I must celebrate my husband and my daughter's Father, Jason!

He is such an amazing man. You all are so far away that you don't get to see him everyday, so I wanted to retouch on those past moments. I am blessed abundantly by the Lord. I could not have asked for a better man to be my husband and father to Ziva. I can not emphasise waiting on the Lord and His planning. It is so amazing when you do. Now things aren't perfect, we're still human, but I will take tripping over shoes everyday for the humor, love, encouragement, respect, happiness, generosity, hard work, romance, leadership, support and all around silliness that I get from Jason.

So HAPPY FATHER'S DAY JASON! I hope your first one is amazing. Ziva and I love you so much!














No comments: